In the event of a claim, please call the insurer directly on the contact numbers below.
At Elevations Express we pride ourselves on getting claims sorted quickly and to your satisfaction. We have agreed contacts within each of our carriers claims departments, as we recognise that when there is a claim this is the time that your client needs assistance most.
We have nominated loss adjusters with each of our carriers, which ensures that they are aware of our enhanced policy wording.
Ensure you make a note of any claim reference number or other information that you are given and keep it in a safe place.
Aviva Insurance Ltd
|Flats Insurance (1EV)
Residential Property Owners (2EV)
Property Owners Portfolio (3EV)
|0345 302 8424 Quote the policy number that ends in CBT. No other policy number will be recognised. This number can be found on the policy schedule.|
|Commercial Combined (4EV)
Commercial Property Owners (5EV)
|0345 302 8424 Quote the individual policy number. This number can be found on the policy schedule.|
|Liability||email: email@example.com Quote the individual policy number. This number can be found on the policy schedule.|
|Directors and Officers||0800 015 1498|
|DAS Legal||0345 300 1899|
|Flats Insurance||0370 8507134|
|Management Liability Policy||0800 9556111|
Covéa Insurance (previously Sterling Insurance)
|Flats Insurance||0330 134 8186|
|Flats Insurance||0345 300 4647|
Ecclesiastical Insurance – Heritage Flats
|All claims other than legal||0345 603 8381
(Select option 1 for Property Investors)
|Legal Expenses||0117 934 2104
(operated by DAS)
Abbey Legal Protection
|Legal Expenses||0345 481 8715 (helpline)
0345 350 1099 (claims Line)
We do not handle claims within our office as we believe that we do not want any delays when a claim occurs, our carriers all have 24 hours 7 days a week claims notification. With the introduction of the Enterprise Act this is now more crucial than ever to ensure the client speaks to the right person quickly. However, if you do have any issues or problems on a claim please do not hesitate to let us know and we will assist.
If the worst happens and there is a large loss we have the option to deploy our Incident Support Vehicle, which will give the loss adjuster a mobile office environment to work from whilst providing refreshment and practical help, such as a phone charging point, to any leaseholders or tenant who need it.
Making a Claim
What should the claimant do in a situation that may lead to a claim?
In the event of an occurrence that leads to a claim, it is your client’s duty to
- take all reasonable steps to minimise the loss
- advise the appropriate authorities in the event of a loss or damage (e.g. police)
- take all reasonable steps to prevent a loss spreading
- notify the insurer promptly
- not hinder the insurer in the claims investigation process but to assist at all times
- not to carry out any redecoration work without the express consent of the insurer
Failure to comply with the above may render the claim invalid
What information should the claimant provide?
When making a claim, please ensure that you provide the claims handler with
- the correct policy number
- the name of the insured/policyholder NOT the leaseholder or tenant
- the full risk address at which the incident occurred
- the date of the incident
- as full a description of what has occurred as possible, including what has been lost/damaged
- a contact name and telephone number of a person in authority
- information about any estimates/invoices that may already have been obtained
- whether there are any warranties or other insurance attached to the claim
The handler will prompt with their questions.